Sunday, July 4, 2010

I MET SARAAPRIL in Club Penguin!

I could hardly believe it but today I met a very famous penguin, Saraapril! I am tired now because it’s quite late here in Australia for me, and I will post pictures later on. Saraapril knew me before we met and she sent me a postcard!

Ok, I wrote that at the time, but now I can add some pictures of us together! I will also add an animated gif of us together later! Just in case you don’t already know who Saraapril is, well she has such a FUN interesting Club Penguin blog, and is well, VERY well known. You can view her blog by clicking here.

We’ve been talking to each other about meeting in Club Penguin sometime, and I think we’re both glad we have now! Below is us in the cave. Although I’m not next to her here, she is still in the crowd there somewhere!

Here’s her player card!

Afterwards, she sent me a “Follow Me” postcard because she was going to a different room!

Unfortunately, I lost her, so I thought she might have logged off, but I saw her igloo was open, so I went there! It’s amazing!

I was very upset that I lost her, so I went searching in every room, and eventually found her in the forest, just before she left!

You can see Saraapril’s post of this fun day by Clicking Here. I am in the last picture, standing right next to her, but you can’t see me or her because of the crowd.

It was a very fun day, Saraapril is the next best penguin to meet after Rockhopper, so I’m pleased. :)

Waddle on!

-Caitiecat12

No comments:

Post a Comment