Sunday, July 4, 2010

EPF Field-Ops Week 2 "Chip Maze" Cheats!

This week’s Field Ops task is here and below are the cheats, so you can complete it with no problems.

First of all you need to click on your EPF spy phone, which’ll probably be ringing.

Click “Go There” to report to the EPF Command Room.

Next, you need to click on the Field Ops screen for your instructions which reads “Calling all agents! Our security system is offline – a broken antenna has left us defenceless! Sensors show the antenna is up high, but disguised. Search the island, then use your phone to fix it. After reading it, click “Accept Field-Ops”.

If anytime you can remember the instructions, you can click on you EPF spy phone, to refresh your memory.

Hmm… somewhere up high. Let’s try the Ski Hill! Lots of penguins there, you can hardly see me, but I’m the smiley one. :D

The Spy Phones ringing! You need to answer it to continue.

You then need to power up the chipset! You need to guide your micro battery by remote control. Go from the recharger to the chips. Watch out for traps!

Even though your maze will be slightly different, have a look at what I did, it still should be a help.


It’s actually better if you loose the game, because you’ll be able to play it afterwards as many times as you want. If you don’t loose, then you can only play it once.

After completing that, you’ll recieve another medal!

I spent my medal last week on the EPF Earpiece, and this week I decided to buy Alpha Shades.

My career total, and your total if you’ve completed all weekly tasks so far, is now 2. Next week, I think I might save up my medals, so I can buy the Alpha.

Until then… Waddle on!

-Caitiecat12

No comments:

Post a Comment