Monday, May 24, 2010

Caitiecat12's New Club Penguin Cheats Group Site

As you may know, I have been running my other detailed fun Club Penguin Cheats site (on wordpress) for about 2 years, but I have decided to open a new one on blogger!
To view my old site, please Click Here. I hope you will enjoy this site more than my old one eventually, as I will be able to add flash and javascript Club Penguin widgets/gadgets to the sidebar.
I'd love to meet you on Club Penguin sometime, so we can have our own adventures together. I have 10 penguins, but you're most likely to see me on as Caitiecat12, Caity Cat12, Bullistcat or Caity1221. :)
To the left, is a bit of an introduction of me!
As you can see, Caitiecat12 is a member, the rest aren't. :)

Waddle On!
-Caitiecat12

No comments:

Post a Comment